Make Fleet Landing at Nocatee the next chapter in your story.
Fleet Landing is launching pre-sales for a new Life Care Community campus in Ponte Vedra, FL in early 2024! This community will be a brand-new resort and wellness focused Retirement Community and is planned as a blue sky community right in the heart of the beautiful, master-planned community of Nocatee.
Inspired by the vibrant spirit and legacy of excellence of Fleet Landing Atlantic Beach, Fleet Landing at Nocatee aspires to provide an outstanding lifestyle complemented by access to on-site health services and the myriad of amenities of one of the nation’s most desired Master Planned Communities, Nocatee.
We are seeking a Senior Living Sales Manager who is responsible for managing the people, processes, and programs of the blue sky community sales office. This exciting opportunity will evolve as Fleet Landing at Nocatee grows. We are seeking a highly-motivated relationship builder and team player who will embody the Vision, Mission, and Values of Fleet Landing at Nocatee.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing at Nocatee the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing at Nocatee is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Plan and direct all sales activities, which includes overseeing the community sales team members.
- Review advertising strategies/tactics for clarity and alignment with the target market.
- Assess learning needs of the sales team members and assist in their professional development. Provide coaching and mentoring to the sales team.
- Manage, process and verify canceled and transferred leads and waiting lists.
- Skillfully interview prospects or their representatives to ascertain how the community will meet their needs.
- Create and deliver group seminars.
- Present the community's products and services to prospective residents, families, referral sourc4es, and the local community.
- Utilize closing techniques for securing final commitment form prospects.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be willing to work weekends and evenings as required. Have a through knowledge of management practices and marketing concepts.
Minimum Education Required:
Marketing, Communications or Public Relations preferred. On the job training in sales within a continuing care retirement community.
Three (3) years to five (5) years' of proven successful sales experience and experience as a manager. Sales experience in a senior living setting preferred. Experience with lead management database system CRM a plus
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace