Make Meridian at Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story!
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
Meridian is an upscale lounge that showcases culinary excellence with an emphasis on presenting fresh local ingredients in an artistic and refined manner. Meridian will entertain residents and guests for dinner five nights a week featuring tapas, small plates and imaginative cocktail creations.
We are seeking a Bartender whose primary responsibility is to have a higher degree of liquor and wine knowledge to include: a strong blend of modern and classical cocktail preparation as well as food and wine pairings.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
At Fleet Landing, you will find meaningful careers, great Residents, outstanding teams, a collaborative atmosphere and plenty of room to make your mark. We offer outstanding benefits, including a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and generous scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Make cocktail and wine suggestions based on resident and guest taste and preferences.
- Stock and restock bar beverages and supply and keep inventory in order to replace items as needed.
- Greets Residents, provides prompt and courteous service, takes orders and delivers the order to the table using proper etiquette.
- Collaborate with the culinary team to create daily and seasonal cocktail features.
- Mixes & serves alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks to Residents/guests following standard recipes.
- Refuses or discontinues service to a Resident or guest of a Resident suspected of being inebriated.
- Assist in properly storing and rotating all produce items to ensure highest levels of quality and freshness.
Minimum Education Required:
High school education preferred. Must be able to read, write, speak English and follow written and oral directions. Technical or vocation training in Food Service or one (1) year on-the-job training is preferred. Be able to acquire Serve Safe Certification within 90 days of employment.
At least one (1) year of experience bartending in a fine dining establishment required.
Must be able to acquire Serve Safe Certification within 90 days of employment.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace