Make Fleet Landing at Nocatee the next chapter in your story.
Fleet Landing is launching pre-sales for a new Life Care Community campus in Ponte Vedra, FL in early 2024! This community will be a brand-new resort and wellness focused Retirement Community and is planned as a blue sky community right in the heart of the beautiful, master-planned community of Nocatee.
Inspired by the vibrant spirit and legacy of excellence of Fleet Landing Atlantic Beach, Fleet Landing at Nocatee aspires to provide an outstanding lifestyle complemented by access to on-site health services and the myriad of amenities of one of the nation’s most desired Master Planned Communities, Nocatee.
We are seeking a Sales and Marketing Coordinator who will provide administrative support services for the office staff as well as facilitate the daily operations of the sales office. We are seeking a highly-motivated professional and team player who will embody the Vision, Mission, and Values of Fleet Landing at Nocatee.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing at Nocatee the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing at Nocatee is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Preparation and distribution of reports and mailings.
- Operate and administer Prospect Tracking via the use of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Assist in event preparation, including any open houses or special functions related to sales and/or marketing.
- Maintain accurate and timely data base records in CRM and Excel.
- Prepare and/or organize marketing materials.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Utilize interpersonal and relationship building skills including the ability to interact with prospects, office personnel, and management.
- Build excitement for a future community.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be willing to work weekends and evenings as required.
Minimum Education Required:
High school, business school, or equivalent,. Basic fundamentals of word processing and spreadsheet software.
At least two (2) years of business background, focusing on customer interface and sales environment. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace