Dietitian - Full-Time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Updated at
- 2024-02-20 17:00:34
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
Fleet Landing currently has over 140 healthcare beds including a post-acute unit, long-term care, assisted living, and memory care.
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Maintain balanced departmental budget.
- Conduct comprehensive nutritional assessments on Residents considered being at risk for malnutrition, including but not limited to admission, quarterly, annual and significant change assessments.
- Review care plans based on Resident needs and revise as needed.
- Review electronic medical records for compliance, including UDAs and missing reports.
- Conduct comprehensive nutritional assessments on Residents considered being at risk for malnutrition, including but not limited to admission, quarterly, annual, and significant change assessments.
- Provide nutritional counseling to Residents across the continuum of care.
- Participate in Well Inspired Education Series and events.
- Maintain updated policy & procedure manuals to ensure compliance with regulatory authorities.
- Evaluate Residents enrolled in home health based on consultations.