Fine Dining Server- Part-Time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Food & Beverage/Culinary
- Updated at
- 2023-03-23 04:00:05
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story!
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
30 North is a fine dining environment that showcases culinary excellence with an emphasis on presenting fresh local ingredients in an artistic and refined manner. 30 North will entertain residents and guests for dinner five nights a week featuring chefs flight menus, imaginative amuses, wine paired entrees, and freshly prepared decadents from our pastry chef. As a member of this 30 North team you will be able to sharpen your skills working alongside passionate hospitality individuals while under the mentorship of the Chef de Cuisine. Serving at 30 North requires a higher degree of service, wine & culinary knowledge.
We are seeking a Fine Dining Server whose primary responsibility is to perform a variety of services in the Dining Room including waiting on assigned tables, taking orders, setting tables, bussing tables, completing assigned side work and charging all Residents waited on in the Pinnacle System. Interact with Residents/guests in a friendly & fast manner. Always strive to exceed the Residents/guest expectations.
At Fleet Landing, you will find meaningful careers, great Residents, outstanding teams, a collaborative atmosphere and plenty of room to make your mark. We offer outstanding benefits, including a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and generous scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Formally greets each Resident/guest that is seated in designated station, provides prompt & courteous service.
- Gives the Resident/guest recommendations on which food items are best sellers. Answers questions regarding food preparation.
- Takes meal/drink orders & deliver the order to the table using proper dining room etiquette.
- Enters orders into the Point of Sale System.
- Participates in the bussing & resetting of assigned tables.
- Ensures all the Residents/guests needs are met, plates, utensils, glasses, napkins, beverages refilled & other requests are satisfied as much as the server can.
- Maintains specific side work & ensures the total cleanliness & smooth operation of designated station.
Minimum Education Required:
Must be able to read, write, speak and follow written and oral directions in English.
Desirable but not required. Orientation and on-the-job training will be provided. Must complete 14 days of training in Dining Room and with Pinnacle Point of Sale system.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace