- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Updated at
- 2024-02-20 17:00:34
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
Fleet Landing currently has over 140 healthcare beds including a post-acute unit, long-term care, assisted living, and memory care.
- Ensure that all Nursing Assistants assigned to you follow the written policies and procedures that govern the day-to-day functions of their assigned area. Provide leadership to and supervision of C.NAs
- Admits, transfers and discharges Residents as required.
- Charts all accidents/incidents involving a Resident.
- Charts nurses’ notes in informative manner, completes required record keeping, records new diet orders, transcribes physician’s orders, and reports all discrepancies to the Unit Manager.
- Prepares and administers medications as ordered by the physician
- Ensures that narcotic records are accurate, disposes of drugs as required, notifies attending physician of automatic stop orders.
- Notifies Residents attending physician and next of kin when there is a change in Resident’s condition, informs family members of the death of a Resident.