Cashier - Full-time 6:00am-2:30pm
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- North Point Culinary Services
- Updated at
- 2022-08-12 16:00:11
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story!
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
Currents is a casual & energetic culinary environment showcasing display cooking in an open marketplace concept. Currents provides an eclectic menu of uptown casual fare for our staff, residents, visitors and guests during breakfast lunch and dinner six days a week, and a served brunch buffet on Sundays.
We are seeking a Cashier whose primary to assembling food orders to tables accurately, efficiently. Assists the kitchen staff as needed to maintain the highest level of food quality, presentation, and timing to optimize Resident and guest dining experience. Keeps beverage station restocked, organized, and clean throughout shift.
At Fleet Landing, you will find meaningful careers, great Residents, outstanding teams, a collaborative atmosphere and plenty of room to make your mark. We offer outstanding benefits, including a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and generous scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
Are you a driven, visionary and experienced Culinary professional with an unwavering commitment to excellence? Do you have a passion for cultivating great teams and providing meaningful, compassionate service to Residents across the continuum? If so, be part of our future! Apply today and tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life: https://fleetlandingcareers.com/
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Opens and closes out registers according to procedures.
- Checks out Resident, guest, and employee purchases accurately, efficiently.
- Work to help set up coffee, juice, fresh baked goods, and merchandise products.
- Maintains back-stock areas according to department standards.
- Bag Resident, guest, or employee purchases as needed.
- Helping manage and assemble takeout orders.
- Ability to use POS system efficiently for online orders.
- Have good communication skills, with the ability to relay information to supervisor about ordering and station needs.
- Take pride in your appearance, ability to keep uniform and work station clean in a consistent manor is key.
- Effectively communicate with residents and staff in an open kitchen setting, personally and professionally.
- Follow all established safety procedures and precautions. Report all unsafe / hazardous conditions, and / or defective equipment to Kitchen Manager. Report all incidents/accidents, no matter how minor, to Manager.
- Preform cleaning duties on a daily basis, as well as scheduled cleaning duties
- Work with other team members to ensure all areas are cleaned and organized on a daily basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Education Required:
Must be able to speak and read English and follow oral and written directions in English.
One (1) year of in a restaurant or similar food service establishment preferred.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace