Home Health Physical Therapist - PRN
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Home Care
- Updated at
- 2022-07-01 04:00:03
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking a Physical Therapist to provide physical therapy services in accordance with the plan of care. Provide initial and on-going assessment and evaluation of patient response to therapy. Accurately document evaluation and treatments provided within the Residents home.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Document all therapy interventions.
- Provide initial and ongoing assessment and evaluation of patient/family response to therapy.
- Develop and revise the plan of care in consultation with the physician and other care-team members.
- Provide therapeutic treatments and evaluation of equipment needs as applicable.
- Advise and consult with the family and other agency personnel as applicable
- Complete documentation timely for all assessment and evaluation data, treatments, and patient’s response to therapy intervention.
- Evaluate outcomes of care and complete the OASIS assessment accurately.
- Provide discharge planning and evaluation.
- Supervise physical therapy assistants at least every 30 days and home health aides every 14 days when appropriate.
Masters of Science Degree or Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Therapy. State Licensure. Home Health experience required.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace