Occupational Therapist- PRN
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Updated at
- 2022-08-12 04:00:03
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist is responsible for overseeing direct clinical skills, documentation skills, and the compliance to all professional standards. The Occupational Therapist is responsible for supervising the Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Follows all established safety procedures and precautions. Reports all unsafe/ hazardous conditions, and/ or defective equipment to Manager. Reports all incidents/accidents, no matter how minor, to Manager.
- Responsible for the evaluation and treatment of residents who demonstrate disorders or neurological deficit, weakness, and paralysis. Evaluation and treatment will only be conducted after a written order is received from the physician.
- Responsible for the screening of residents of the facility as follows:
- New Facility residents: Within 24 hours of admission
- Long term residents: Upon receipt of a “significant change” form
- and/or upon referral from nursing.
- Responsible for the completion of all necessary documentation, which includes but is not limited to the following items: (All documentation will be co-signed by the OTR), Initial Evaluation Forms, Weekly Progress Notes, Monthly Recertification Forms, Discharge Summary
- Responsible for attending all required facility meetings and in-services, including Medicare meetings, family meetings, care plans.
- Develop programs appropriate to the needs of the residents in the facility, to assist them in achieving their highest feasible level of functioning.
- Assist the facility in meeting the standards necessary to obtain state, federal, and other appropriate certification.
- Employ and follow all appropriate facility infection control policies and procedures and will respect and follow OBRA Resident’s Rights Guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy. State Licensure.
At Fleet Landing, our health and safety of everyone in the community means more than anything-- a Covid-19 Vaccination is required to be employed with Fleet Landing. A minimum of the 1st shot should be administered before starting employment.
As applicable to assignment
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace