Home Health CNA (Nights) - Full-time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Home Health
- Updated at
- 2022-08-12 04:00:03
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking a Home Health CNA whose primary responsibility is to performs routine duties in assisting Residents who reside in Fleet Landing.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Perform only those duties identified by the Health Information Coordinator: which includes assisting the Resident with personal hygiene, ambulation, eating, dressing, and shaving. The Home Health Aide may make beds, change bed linens, clean eyeglasses/hearing aides, give tepid sponge baths, prepares Resident for meals, serve meals (assisting the Resident with eating, if necessary), perform the meal care, accompany Resident on outings. All Home Health Aide functions must be included on the Resident Plan of Care.
- Review Resident Plan of Care frequently to ensure appropriate and requested services are being provided.
- Ensures written documentation reflects that the Resident Plan of Care is being followed.
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, educational classes, orientation programs and activities.
Minimum Education Required:
High school diploma or equivalent. Must have Certified Nursing Assistant License. Must have valid CPR/BLS certificate.
As applicable to assignment
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace