Dishwasher - 2pm-10:30pm- Full-time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Lakeview Restaurant
- Updated at
- 2021-10-22 04:00:01
Make Lakeview at Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story!
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
Lakeview is Fleet Landings premier dining destination, showcasing its diverse, chef-inspired menu with house-made soups, made to order appetizers, ala minute entrees, and elegantly plated desserts. This 160-seat upscale restaurant features picturesque views of our lake Constellation and the natural beauty of our 125-acre wooded preserve-like campus.
We are seeking a Dishwasher whose primary responsibility is to perform a variety of tasks that include: dishwashing, pot washing, and cleaning of floor areas.
At Fleet Landing, you will find meaningful careers, great Residents, outstanding teams, a collaborative atmosphere and plenty of room to make your mark. We offer outstanding benefits, including a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and generous scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
Are you a driven, visionary and experienced F&B professional with an unwavering commitment to excellence? Do you have a passion for cultivating great teams and providing meaningful, compassionate service to Residents across the continuum? If so, be part of our future! Apply today and tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life: https://fleetlandingcareers.com/
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Wash dishes, pots and pans.
- Performs daily and weekly sanitary programs.
- Cleans dumpster area and loading dock.
- Cleans all cooking equipment as needed.
- Cleans worktables, refrigerators, freezers.
- Maintains an atmosphere of caring with positive emphasis for a calm environment through the department.
- Follows safety regulations at all times.
- Follows established infection control and policies and procedures.
- Reports all hazardous conditions, accidents and incidents to Executive Chef or supervisor on duty.
- Sweeps and mops floors as directed.
- Carries soiled utensils; washes and cleans utensils as directed.
- Assists with various food preparations as needed.
Minimum Education Required:
Must be able to speak and read English and follow oral and written directions in English.
Desirable but not necessary. Orientation and on-the-job training provided.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace