Accounting Manager - Full-time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Updated at
- 2021-10-22 04:00:02
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking an Accounting Manager whose primary responsibility is the preparation of the financial statements of Fleet Landing which includes maintaining the General Ledger and all sub-ledgers that are required to record the accounting activity of the organization. This position also is responsible for the supervision of the payables, billing and receivables functions of the organization.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Oversees daily accounting functions.
- Consults with the Controller and other department heads on any matters relating to finance.
- Implements written policies and procedures that govern the accounting functions.
- Directs the interpretation and application of established accounting policies.
- Ensures the preparation and maintenance of records and such reports as are necessary for sound financial control and regulatory compliance.
- Prepares management information in consultation with the Controller for use in evaluating, maintaining and improving programs.
- Maintains a restricted fund accounting system which objectively reflects the restricted balances and assures funds are used in accordance with the wishes of the donors.
- Monitors all payables and receivables.
- Delegates administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability to other staff personnel as deemed necessary to perform their assigned duties.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance or accounting.
- Five years of proven financial management and supervisory experience. A Master’s Degree in accounting may be substituted in lieu of two years of experience.
- Knowledge of fund accounting and Microsoft Dynamics GP software a plus.
Covid-19 Vaccination is required to be employed with Fleet Landing. A minimum of the 1st shot should be administered before starting employment.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace