Dietary Aide 3PM-8PM - Part-time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Dietary Services
- Updated at
- 2021-10-22 04:00:02
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking a Dietary Aide whose primary responsibility consist of performing dining services duties including kitchen preparation, food tray preparation and dining room service. Ensures compliance with all legal and company guidelines.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Assembles room trays from tray line steam table cook and places in room delivery carts.
- Sets up beverage cart and soup cart and delivers to skilled care dining room.
- Serves Residents beverages, soups and meals in skilled care dining room.
- Cleans and re-sets tables for next meal service.
- Cleans and organizes back kitchen area and reach in refrigerators.
- Follows safety regulation and infection control policies and procedures.
- Carries soiled linen to laundry.
- Returns beverage cart to kitchen and restocks for next meal.
- Stocks snacks, thickened liquids, canned juices.
- Restocks food deliveries as needed.
- Sweeps skilled care dining room as required.
- Prepares condiments.
- Rolls silverware.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
Minimum Education Required:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Institutional food service background desired but not required. Orientation, regulatory training and on-the-job training provided.
Tuesday and Thursday 3pm-8pm
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace