Home Health LPN - PRN
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Home Care
- Updated at
- 2021-10-22 04:00:02
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking a Home Health LPN whose primary responsibility is to provide professional supervisory nursing practice and control the quality of Resident care within the Health Center maintaining the standards of Fleet Landing and maintaining compliance with State and Federal guidelines.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Explains all procedures, treatments, medications and client’s plan of care to client and family as appropriate.
- Charts progress notes on hard copy or in e-format, reviews client status and care provided.
- Provides progress notes to the client’s healthcare provider; reports when the client’s condition changes, or when there is a deviation from the plan of care; or at least every 60 days.
- Complies with collection of required documentation for timely submission to the appropriate payer.
- Documents and communicates responses and the effectiveness of nursing/medical interventions in the client’s clinical record.
- Submits required documentation in a timely manner.
- Prepares written instructions and supervises the staff in the home.
- Maintains contact with the family responsible party regarding but not limited to: changes in condition (physical, emotional and cognitive) personal needs, doctor appointments, relationship issues.
- Documents contact with family, client, and responsible party as appropriate.
- Nursing and other services provided to the client are coordinated, appropriate, adequate and consistent with plans of care.
- Ensure agency policies, decisions and actions demonstrate regard for the rights, dignity, respect and confidentiality of all clients, family members and home care staff.
- Knowledgeable of Medicare Regulations and the effect of margins on business.
- Maintain current knowledge and compliance of all regulatory body regulations.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
Must be a licensed Practical Nurse for at least one (1) year. Must hold a valid license for the state of Florida or show proof of an application for such. Current CPR certification.
Must have knowledge of all phases of nursing care to Residents and previous experience in a convalescent home, skilled nursing facility, or general hospital with supervisory or charge nurse abilities. Some experience in geriatrics is preferable. Utilizing Oasis software is preferred but not required.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace