Fine Dining Server 3:30pm-9pm -Part-time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- 30 North Restaurant
- Updated at
- 2021-10-22 04:00:02
Make 30 North at Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story!
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
30 North is a fine dining environment that showcases culinary excellence with an emphasis on presenting fresh local ingredients in an artistic and refined manner. 30 North will entertain residents and guests for dinner five nights a week featuring chefs flight menus, imaginative ammuses, wine paired entrees, and freshly prepared decadents from our pastry chef. As a member of this 30 North team you will be able to sharpen your skills working alongside passionate culinarians while under the mentorship of the Chef de Cuisine.
We are seeking a Fine Dining Server whose primary responsibility is to serve at 30 North with a higher degree of service, wine & culinary knowledge.
At Fleet Landing, you will find meaningful careers, great Residents, outstanding teams, a collaborative atmosphere and plenty of room to make your mark. We offer outstanding benefits, including a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and generous scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
Are you a driven, visionary and experienced culinary professional with an unwavering commitment to excellence? Do you have a passion for cultivating great teams and providing meaningful, compassionate service to Residents across the continuum? If so, be part of our future! Apply today and tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life: https://fleetlandingcareers.com/
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Formally greets each Resident/guest that is seated in designated station, provides prompt & courteous service.
- Serves meals to Residents/guests according to established rules of etiquette, working in a formal setting.
- Gives Resident/guests explanation and recommendation of featured dishes, answers questions regarding food preparation and observes diners to respond to any additional requests.
- Enter orders using POS system efficiently, accurately.
- Navigates accordingly through each screen of P.O.S. system in order to charge Resident/guest correctly & print out check for signature.
- Participates in the bussing & resetting of assigned tables.
- Ensures all the Residents/guests needs are met, plates, utensils, glasses, napkins, beverages refilled & other requests are satisfied as much as the server can.
- Maintains specific side work & ensures the total cleanliness & smooth operation of designated station.
- Have good communication skills, with the ability to relay information to supervisor or Chef de Cuisine about ordering and station needs.
- Take pride in your appearance, ability to keep uniform and work station clean in a consistent manor.
- Effectively communicate with residents and staff in an open kitchen setting, personally and professionally.
Minimum Education Required:
High school education preferred. Must be able to read, write, speak English and follow written and oral directions. Technical or vocation training in Food Service or one (1) year on-the-job training is preferred.
At least one (1) year of experience serving in a fine dining establishment required.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace