Admissions Coordinator - Full-time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- North Point Skilled Nursing
- Updated at
- 2021-10-22 04:00:02
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking an Admissions Coordinator whose primary responsibility is facilitating all admissions into the Derfer Pavilion, The Therapy Center, and The Therapy Center at North Point. Serves as contact for hospitals, referral sources, and potential Residents and/or Responsible Parties. Answers Resident and Responsible Party questions regarding the Derfer Pavilion and The Therapy Center and their services.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Responsible for all Resident admissions into the Derfer Pavilion, The Therapy Center and The Therapy Center at North Point.
- Serves as the main contact for all hospitals and referral sources to establish a positive working relationship with discharge planners and other designated parties.
- Responsible for verifying insurance and notifying the Business Office of Resident financial responsibility so that it may be conveyed to the Resident and/or Responsible Party.
- Responsible for the intake and input of new Resident information into the electronic health records.
- Conducts a “room readiness” inspection to ensure Resident rooms are fully functional prior to admission.
- Provides all pertinent admission information to the Resource Nurse and Unit Manager.
- Completes the Residency Contract with each Resident and/or Responsible Party, answers all questions regarding insurance coverage, services, and amenities.
- Promotes a positive welcoming experience to all Residents and Family Members at the Derfer Pavilion, The Therapy Center and The Therapy Center at North Point by providing a warm reception and ensuring that any requests are followed through to resolution. Continue relationship with frequent hospitality visits during the Residents
- Conducts a Resident check-in shortly after admission and prior to discharge to ensure that the Resident is satisfied with their stay.
- Responsible for the tracking of all admissions and discharges. Prepares reports as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care or related field.
2 years’ experience in admissions and coding.
Must be familiar with reimbursement within the long-term setting.Must have an ICD-10 coding certification.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace