Human Resources Payroll Coordinator - Full-time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Human Resources
- Updated at
- 2021-05-17 16:00:30
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking a Human Resources Payroll Coordinator whose primary responsibility is to provide a variety of human resources services including processing payroll, administering the various components of the staff benefits program and providing Human Resources support for Senior Directors, Department Managers and Staff Members.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Manages workflow to ensure all payroll transactions (pay rates, status, department, address, direct deposit, and address changes) are processed accurately and timely.
- Reconciles payroll prior to transmission and validates confirmed reports.
- Processes current garnishments of pay for staff child support, bankruptcies, liens, etc. via HRIS Partner.
- Performs accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary.
- Maintains payroll to include maintenance of staff member records, processing timesheets, paychecks, federal and state payroll taxes and miscellaneous deductions.
- Researches and resolves discrepancies with payroll and/or benefit information and/or documentation for the purpose of ensuring accuracy of reports, staff payments, and invoicing.
- Processes Employee Transfers, New Rates, Departments, ad all payroll related HR transactions on a weekly basis or as needed.
- Ensures appropriate Staff Members are terminated and removed from all internal systems.
- Maintains all payroll related systems including, but not limited to; employee recognition, benefits, payroll HRIS partners, and staff survey tools.
- Assists with all incident reports and workers’ compensation incidents and maintains workers’ compensation files and reports.
- Performs reconciliation and balancing of invoices for group health, life insurance and any other invoices that may fall within the scope of Human Resources, payroll or staff benefits.
- Performs reconciliation and balancing of department invoices.
- Maintains staff member HRIS, entering and deleting all deductions in payroll for staff members enrolling and terminating benefits.
Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor’s degree preferred in Human Resources or related area.
Three (3) years experience in Human Resources including payroll and benefits.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace