Culinary Services Attendant - Full-time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Dietary Services
- Updated at
- 2021-05-17 16:00:30
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking a Culinary Services Attendant whose primary responsibility is Resident food service on assigned units (e.g., menu selections, tray assembly, tray delivery and pick-up, special requests and in-between food delivery).
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities. By 2022 all starting wages at a minimum of $15 per hour.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Communicates with nursing departments, dietitian and other personnel to provide excellent service.
- Introduces program following scripted methods to new Residents.
- Enters Resident menu selections prior to meals and offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies and sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences.
- Assembles trays according to patient menu on tray ticket and retrieves trays from patients' rooms.
- Complies with regulator agency standards, including federal and state.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient's rights policy as outlined in the facility's HIPPA policies and procedures.
- Follows Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines when handling food and cleaning work stations.
- Follows facility and department infection control policies and procedures.
Minimum Education Required:
High School Diploma or GED.
Experience:One (1) year experience in a health care food service setting preferred.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace