Home Health Intake Coordinator - Full-time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Home Care
- Updated at
- 2021-04-11 04:00:02
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking a Home Health Intake Coordinator whose primary responsibility is to manages referrals for all home and community-based services programs. Accepts referrals and follows up with client, family, facility or physician’s office to obtain needed information. Performs Medicare and insurance eligibility. Maintains referral log. Enters new clients into computer system.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Maintains accurate records of physician names, credentials, PECOS, NPI, OIG check, license expiration, and contact information, by entering and editing the computer program.
- Enters and maintains accurate resource records for family/friends, and facilities.
- Enters the initial referral demographics and insurance information into computer system for Home Care, and Home Health patients.
- Verifies insurance numbers and eligibility. Obtains authorizations as required. Documents this in computer system.
- Assists in Orders processing by printing orders for review by Director of Clinical Operations or Administrator.
- Faxes orders to physicians for signature. Follows up as needed.
- Faxes missed visit notifications, discharge and transfer summaries to physicians and facilities.
- Manages open orders report to assure physician’s orders are signed within 30 days.
- Maintains accurate and complete Home Health referral log in shared drive.
- Maintains accurate record documentation in the computer system, including reasons for referrals not taken under care, and referral source.
- Makes phone calls, at regular intervals, to clients to audit client and family satisfaction with services, and to identify new needs for services.
- Assists with setting up meetings / in-services on or off site.
- Completes regular inventories of office supplies, and places orders as needed.
- Assists with the process of verification of visits as requested.
- Accepts calls from staff and clients and families and follows up on requests for schedule changes and new services. Notifies Director of Clinical Operations for any care related issues or questions.
- Maintains accurate records documented in the on-call log.
- Back up filing for Home Care and Home Health as needed.
- Back up scheduler duties during on call rotation.
- Back up payroll process duties as needed.
Minimum Education Required:
High School Diploma required.
One (1) year of office experience for a healthcare setting. Demonstrates the ability to read, write and speak English. Demonstrates excellence in verbal and written communication.
Demonstrates ability with Office software. Valid state driver’s license. Motor Vehicle Driving Record satisfactory to the agency and its insurance providers. Proof of motor vehicle insurance.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace