Housekeeper - PRN
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Independent Living Housekeeping Services
- Updated at
- 2021-04-11 04:00:02
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities. By 2022 all starting wages at a minimum of $15 per hour.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Cleans top of refrigerators, stoves, stove drip pans, sinks, floors, walls, dusting, spot cleaning carpets, bathrooms, baseboards and maintaining resident units on a weekly basis.
- Takes ownership of resident unit cleanliness and displays a caring demeanor to residents and staff.
- Reports any maintenance concerns to the Manager of Housekeeping Services (ie. burned out light bulbs).
- Informs Manager of Housekeeping Services of any housekeeping cancellations at the moment of cancellation.
- Displays team oriented, “can do” attitude and is willing to help where needed on any given day.
- Takes any Laundry residents wish to have laundered and puts them in assigned closet or bus stop for pickup daily.
- Handles/interacts with all chemicals on a daily basis.
- Cleans housekeeping cart and closet and maintains cleanliness.
- Uses personal protective equipment when cleaning resident homes and common areas.
- Uses proper signage when cleaning floors and removes signage when floor is dry.
- Removes dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from any surfaces using appropriate chemicals.
- Cleans and maintains apartment bathrooms frequently.
- Assists in cleaning hallways, stairways, and elevators in buildings if needed.
- Discards waste and trash into proper containers and re-lines trash receptacles with plastic liners.
Minimum Education Required:
Minimum 8th grade education. Must be able to verbally communicate in English with Residents and staff.
Experience strongly preferred.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace