Porter/Floor Technician 2pm-10:30pm (full-time)
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- North Point Environmental Services
- Updated at
- 2021-04-11 04:00:02
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking a Porter/Floor Technician who has excellent communications skills with a high degree of service orientation and excellent work ethic. Responsible for cleaning and maintaining assigned areas.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities. By 2022 all starting wages at a minimum of $15 per hour.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Cleans entrances, floors, corridors, stairwells and elevator’s in assigned buildings and recognizes and corrects any housekeeping inconsistencies that affect appearance and cleanliness on a daily basis.
- Cleans all aspects of assigned buildings and reports any projects needed to be done to the Manager of Housekeeping Services.
- Prioritizes tasks and efficiently executes tasks in a timely manner.
- Responds with urgency to accommodate any resident or staff requests in regards to housekeeping emergencies (ie. water leaks, etc.).
- Uses personal protective equipment when conducting expanded cleanings, floor care and use of chemicals.
- Displays team oriented, “can do” attitude and is willing to help where needed on any given day.
- Conducts thorough cleaning of windows and tracks and uses appropriate chemicals needed to give the best cleaning results.
- Follows checklists and instructions given by Manager of Housekeeping Services.
- Cleans floors as assigned by Manager of Housekeeping Services to include: sweeping, dust mopping, mopping, stripping and waxing, polishing, and scrubbing.
- Ensures proper signage is being used when conducting floor care. Signage must be visible from all angles to cover a 360 degree radius in common areas.
- Extracts and maintains corridor carpets on a frequent basis in assigned buildings and follows proper procedures.
Minimum Education Required:
Minimum 8th grade education. Must be able to verbally communicate in English with Residents and staff.
Experience strongly preferred.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace