New Resident & Remodeling Services Coordinator - Full-time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Remodeling Services
- Updated at
- 2021-04-11 04:00:02
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking a New Resident & Remodeling Services Coordinator whose primary responsibility is assisting new residents with the move-in process, including home finishes selections and move scheduling. He or she serves as the liaison between new residents and Fleet Landing, working closely with the Remodeling Services and Sales teams to ensure streamlined communication and excellent customer service throughout the process. The New Resident Coordinator also manages a variety of administrative tasks to support residents and the Remodeling Services team.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Facilitate new resident move-in and resident move-out/vacancy processes.
- Assist residents in selecting home finishes and communicate choices to the appropriate vendors.
- Works with Remodeling Services and Sales teams to execute onboarding process for new residents.
- Ensure resident satisfaction through effective organization and communication.
- Provide administrative support to the Remodeling Services Manager, including but not limited to providing project management assistance, ordering supplies, processing paperwork and obtaining pricing quotes.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Minimum Education Required:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum of two years of experience providing administrative support, staff support, or similar type of professional support, or educational equivalent. Must be experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace