Post-Acute LPN 7am-7pm - Full-time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Skilled Nursing
- Updated at
- 2021-04-11 04:00:02
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
Fleet Landing currently has over 140 healthcare beds including a post-acute unit, long-term care, assisted living, and memory care. Our latest expansion, Beacon Pointe at Fleet Landing, will bring 128 new Independent Living Residences including 30 new skilled nursing beds, and 38 new assisted living to our thriving community!
We are seeking a LPN whose primary responsibility is to provide professional supervisory nursing practice and control the quality of Resident care within the Health Center maintaining the standards of Fleet Landing and maintaining compliance with State and Federal guidelines.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Maintains strict conformity to Medicare compliance policies and the legal requirements applicable to their function and job responsibility.
- Ensure that all Nursing Assistants assigned to you follow the written policies and procedures that govern the day-to-day functions of the Fleet Landing Health Center.
- Cooperates with other Residents services regarding care, quality assurance program, completion of forms, participation in surveys, make recommendations.
- Admit, transfer and discharge Residents as required.
- Complete accident/incident reports as necessary.
- Chart all accidents/incidents involving a Resident.
- Encourage attending physicians to review treatment plans, re-orders, progress notes, etc.
- Order prescribed medication, supplies; ensure adequate supply of stock medications.
- Ensure that narcotic records are accurate, dispose of drugs as required, notify attending physician of automatic stop orders.
- Notify Residents attending physician and next of kin when there is a change in Resident’s condition, consult with Unit Manager on authorized changes, inform family members of the death of a Resident.
- Participate in the development, planning, conducting, and scheduling of in-service training.
Minimum Education Required:
Must be a licensed Practical Nurse. Must hold a valid license for the state of Florida or show proof of an application for such. Current CPR certification.
Must have knowledge of all phases of nursing care to Residents and previous experience in a convalescent home, skilled nursing facility, or general hospital with supervisory or charge nurse abilities. Some experience in geriatrics is preferable.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace