Human Resources Manager/Recruiter - Full-time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Human Resources
- Updated at
- 2021-04-11 04:00:02
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager/Recruiter whose primary responsibility is to lead the full-cycle recruitment process by partnering with hiring managers to identify and attract top talent. Responsible for sourcing candidates, pre-employment screening, new hire onboarding, compliance and HRIS maintenance. Consults with top executives on strategic/manpower planning. Develops human resources solutions and mitigates employee relations matters by collecting and analyzing information, and recommending courses of action in accordance with company policy/federal guidelines. Collaborates with and provides support for Senior Directors, Department Managers and Staff Members. Provides direct supervision of Recruiting Coordinator.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Provides outstanding 1st impression and continual service to staff members and prospective staff members.
- Designs and implements overall recruiting strategy that serves the short and long term hiring goals of Fleet Landing.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solutions; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Oversees and maintains applicant tracking system.
- Cultivates a network of potential candidates through proactive market research, job fairs, events and on-going relationship management.
- Develops and updates job descriptions and job specifications.
- Collaborates with hiring manager to understand/determine job requirements, objectives and qualifications.
- Serves as a champion for the hiring manager and candidates, guiding both through the recruiting process, and providing excellent customer service along the way.
- Proactively communicates with hiring managers and provides updates on open positions.
- Extends job offers in accordance with budgeted guidelines; prepares offer letters accordingly.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures and conducting training accordingly.
- Facilitates New Hire Orientation on a weekly or as needed basis.
- Analyzes exit interview feedback and uses exit interviews as an effective tool to identify trends and make recommendations to aid in recruitment and retention.
- Monitors and tracks turnover and produces reports accordingly.
- Monitors and tracks time to fill open positions and produces reports accordingly.
Minimum Education Required:
3+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in hospitality or health care industries. Previous HR Manager/Supervisor experience preferred.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace