Flex LPN 7pm-7am - Full-time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Skilled Nursing
- Updated at
- 2021-04-11 04:00:02
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking a Flex Licensed Practical Nurse whose primary responsibility is to provide professional supervisory nursing practice and control the quality of Resident care within the Health Center maintaining the standards of Fleet Landing and maintaining compliance with State and Federal guidelines. (Working in Skilled Nursing, Leeward Manor Assisted Living and Home Health).
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Cooperates with other Residents services regarding care, quality assurance program, completion of forms, participation in surveys, make recommendations.
- Admit, transfer and discharge Residents as required.
- Complete accident/incident reports as necessary.
- Chart all accidents/incidents involving a Resident.
- Encourage attending physicians to review treatment plans, re-orders, progress notes, etc.
- Chart nurses’ notes in informative manner, complete required record keeping, record new diet orders, transcribe physician’s orders, and report all discrepancies to the Charge Nurse.
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
- Assure prescribed medication is not administered to another; Verify identity.
- Order prescribed medication, supplies; ensure adequate supply of stock medications.
- Ensure that narcotic records are accurate, dispose of drugs as required, notify attending physician of automatic stop orders.
- Notify Residents attending physician and next of kin when there is a change in Resident’s condition, consult with Charge Nurse on authorized changes, inform family members of the death of a Resident.
- Participate in the development, planning, conducting, and scheduling of in-service training.
- Implement and maintain an effective orientation.
- Assist in standardizing methods.
- Participate in continuing education programs including yearly mandatory in service education R/T transferring and lifting residents safely.
Must be able to successfully maintain established competencies for the position. Effective communication skills; both oral and written. Computer skills needed. Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care. Strong problem-solving skills. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Minimum Education Required:
Must be a licensed Practical Nurse. Must hold a valid license for the state of Florida or show proof of an application for such. Current CPR certification.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace