Home Health RN - PRN
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Home Care
- Updated at
- 2021-04-11 04:00:02
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking a Medicare Home Health RN whose primary responsibility is to provide direct clinic nursing, case management and supervisory nursing services to nurses, home health aides and to residents in the home setting.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, counsel, care and health teaching of the ill, injured or infirm, and the maintenance of health and prevention of illness of others.
- Complete initial assessment within 24-48 hours of client admission and prepare care plan.
- Performs technical skills safely and according to accepted procedures and demonstrates a working knowledge of equipment.
- Explains all procedures, treatments, medications and client’s plan of care to client and family as appropriate.
- Charts progress notes on hard copy or in e-format, reviews client status and care provided.
- Provides progress notes to the client’s healthcare provider; reports when the client’s condition changes, or when there is a deviation from the plan of care; or at least every 60 days.
- Complies with collection of required documentation for timely submission to the appropriate payer.
- Documents and communicates responses and the effectiveness of nursing/medical interventions in the client’s clinical record.
Minimum Education Required:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, currently licensed in the state of practice and meets all requirements for applicable state regulatory agencies. Current CPR certification.
One to three (1-3) years of nursing experience, home care experience preferred. Minimum of 1 year administrative and/or supervisory experience responsible to oversee the professional nursing and home health aide delivery of services of the Agency. Working knowledge of home care regulations. Demonstrated management and leadership expertise preferred.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace