Server 4pm-8pm - Part-time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Coleman Dining Services
- Updated at
- 2020-09-28 16:00:03
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking a Server whose primary responsibility is performing a variety of services in the Dining Room including waiting on assigned tables, taking orders, setting tables, bussing tables, completing assigned side work and charging all Residents waited on in the Pinnacle System. Interact with Residents/guests in a friendly & fast manner. Always strive to exceed the Residents/guest expectations.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities. By 2022 all starting wages at a minimum of $15 per hour.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Formally greets each Resident/guest that is seated in designated station, provides prompt & courteous service.
- Serves meals to Residents/guests according to established rules of etiquette, working in a formal setting.
- Observes diners to respond to any additional requests.
- Gives the Resident/guest recommendations on which food items are best sellers. Answers questions regarding food preparation.
- Takes meal/drink orders & deliver the order to the table using proper dining room etiquette.
- Enters orders into the Pinnacle Point of Sale System.
- Navigates accordingly through each screen of P.O.S. system in order to charge Resident/guest correctly & print out check for signature.
- Participates in the bussing & resetting of assigned tables.
Minimum Education Required:
Must be able to read, write, speak and follow written and oral directions in English.
Desirable but not required. Orientation and on-the-job training will be provided. Must complete 14 days of training in Dining Room and with Pinnacle Point of Sale system.
Must be able to work Sundays and Mondays, nights, holidays and weekends a must. Hours may vary from time to time.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace