Home Health Scheduler - Full-time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Home Health
- Updated at
- 2020-09-28 16:00:03
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking a Home Health Scheduler who is responsible for the day-to-day functions of Home Health services, as well as scheduling staff to provide requested services.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Directs the day-to-day functions of Home Health services in accordance with current rules, regulations and guidelines under the direction of the Home Health Administrator.
- Assist with recruiting, training, and retaining qualified staff in conjunction with the home health administrator.
- Ensures all Home Health staff maintains the professional standards of the community.
- Performs administrative duties to include but not limited to: completing forms, reports, evaluations; studies, Resident billing, and staff schedules/Resident assignments.
- Fills in for staff on an emergency basis, when necessary.
- Uses agencies to fill vacant shifts, as necessary and only under the approval of the Home Health Administrator.
- Maintains the confidentiality of all Resident care information.
- Ensures all staff is knowledgeable of the Resident’s rights and responsibilities.
- Participate in progressive discipline; coaching, documentation, terminations as appropriate and in conjunction with the home health administrator.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
Minimum Education Required:
High school diploma.
2 years experience in similar role and 3 years experience in a health care setting.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace