Unit Clerk - Full-time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Skilled Nursing
- Updated at
- 2020-09-28 16:00:03
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking a Unit Clerk who is responsible for answering phones, filing correspondences, maintaining resident files, operating copy machine, and assisting the Director of Nursing.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Assists Director of Nursing to plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and perform organizational procedures.
- Interprets Fleet Landing policies and procedures to personnel, Residents, family members, and guests as directed by the Director of Nursing.
- Assists in maintaining a good public relations program that serves the best interest of Fleet Landing and community alike.
- Accumulates, maintains and provides statistical data as directed.
- Represents Fleet Landing at and participates in meetings as required by the Director of Nursing.
- Ensures organizational functions are carried out promptly and efficiently.
- Makes written and oral reports and recommendations to the Director of Nursing concerning organizational procedures..
- Assists in developing, implementing and coordinating organizational policies, procedure manuals, job descriptions, etc.
- Performs administrative requirements such as: completing necessary forms, reports, etc. and submitting to the Director of Nursing as required.
- Provides information to Resident and families as necessary and appropriate, or refers the individual to the appropriate department head.
- Schedules appointments, send faxes, answers phone, etc.
- Types and prepares confidential reports, statistical and financial data as directed.
- Assists in solving organizational problems that may arise.
- Maintains schedules as appropriate.
- Attending Resident appointments when needed.
- Maintains compliance with HIPAA standards.
- Serves on various committees of the Health Center as appointed by the Director of Nursing.
- Ensures the Residents’ rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to register complaints, are well-established and maintained at all times within the organizational guidelines.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent Resident information to assure Residents’ rights are protected.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
Minimum Education Required:
High school, business school or equivalent. CNA license preferred.
At least two (2) years business background.
May be required to work overtime and weekends.
Possesses a genuine interest in caring for and serving older adults while participating as a team player. Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing. Carries out detailed written or verbal instructions. Must be capable of making mature judgments, to function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with Residents, personnel, and support agencies.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace