- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Health Center Administration
- Updated at
- 2020-09-28 16:00:03
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking a Receptionist whose primary responsibility is directing incoming telephone calls; prepares and coordinates written communication with families, residents, and staff; supervises the lobby; inputs data using Microsoft Office Suite; and performs typing and other related duties as required while answering the telephone. Must be able to communicate effectively – both verbally and in writing – as well as carry out detailed written or verbal instructions. Must be capable of making mature judgments, function independently, have flexibility, and personal integrity. Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to work additional days, as needed.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Directs incoming phone calls while serving as the primary receptionist for Fleet Landing.
- Provides support for the Monday – Friday Receptionist.
- Relays messages to departments and Residents.
- Answers basic questions in order to determine the correct extension to forward the caller to, as well as seek out additional support for the caller, if needed.
- Greets visitors and vendors and provides directions to specific destinations within the Health Center, as well as the entire community of Fleet Landing.
- Receives and sorts package deliveries and mail for both Residents and Administrative Staff and delivers it to the appropriate location.
- Greets and directs purveyors to their appointments.
- Communicates thoroughly with Administrative staff via Microsoft Outlook.
- Updates Health Center Resident Suite List with new Residents and discharges, as necessary, and distributes via email.
- Supervises the lobby and monitors traffic in and out of the building.
- Assists in marketing mail-outs by typing letters, labels, envelopes, etc. Also prepares mail-outs for stamping and mailing.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent Health Center information and maintains compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Generates care plan letters via Microsoft Office and Word and mails/emails them to families on a continuous basis.
- Completes a weekly audit of Resident family member contact information for all healthcare buildings.
- Monitors the vending machines in the staff member break room and notifies the vendor if problems arise.
- Creates and coordinates written communication with Residents and families such as flyers, post cards, and letters.
- Provides Marketing tours of the Health Center when necessary.
- Assists Residents and Administrative Assistant with Resident Trust account needs.
- Completes other projects and communications via Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and web-based documents/forms continuously, as assigned by Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
Minimum Education Required:
High school, business school, or equivalent.
Must have previous experience creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and graphs and Word documents, as well as with Microsoft Outlook, web-based documents/forms, and phone systems.
Hours of this position are 8:30AM-5:00PM, every Saturday, with the opportunity for additional days as needed. Currently, there is a temporary opportunity for 40 hours per week, including Saturdays
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace