Housekeeper 8am-4:30pm - Full-time
- Atlantic Beach, FL, United States
- Independent Living Housekeeping Services
- Updated at
- 2020-07-12 16:00:02
Make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story.
Filled with great stories and storytellers, Fleet Landing can change the story of your life. Find a career here, and you can add depth and meaning to your story beyond what you can imagine.
Integrity and passion drive us to be extraordinary. Since our beginnings in 1990, our dynamic and purpose-driven community has become a place where excellence abounds. No one offers a senior living community quite like Fleet Landing. From pristine campus to luxury healthcare environments, to extraordinary dining experiences, our commitment to excellence in hospitality is found in every detail. There’s nothing we won’t do to support the successful aging of those who live here.
We are seeking a Housekeeper who has excellent communications skills with a high degree of service orientation and excellent work ethic. Responsible for cleaning and maintaining resident units and common areas.
WELLInspired™ - Benefits
Our residents deserve the best, and so do you. We offer generous benefits in addition to meaningful work, enriching community and a competitive salary. Full-time benefits include a generous 401k match, 90% of medical premium costs employer paid, uncapped PTO accrual from day 1, and extraordinary scholarship and continuing education opportunities. By 2022 all starting wages at a minimum of $15 per hour.
We invite you to make Fleet Landing the next chapter in your story — and give your life new meaning. Tell us why Fleet Landing is where you want to write the next chapter in your life!
- Cleans top of refrigerators, stoves, stove drip pans, sinks, floors, walls, dusting, spot cleaning carpets, bathrooms, baseboards and maintaining resident units on a weekly basis.
- Takes ownership of resident unit cleanliness and displays a caring demeanor to residents and staff.
- Reports any maintenance concerns to the Manager of Housekeeping Services (ie. burned out light bulbs).
- Informs Manager of Housekeeping Services of any housekeeping cancellations at the moment of cancellation.
- Displays team oriented, “can do” attitude and is willing to help where needed on any given day.
- Takes any Laundry residents wish to have laundered and puts them in assigned closet or bus stop for pickup daily.
- Handles/interacts with all chemicals on a daily basis.
- Cleans housekeeping cart and closet and maintains cleanliness.
- Uses personal protective equipment when cleaning resident homes and common areas.
- Uses proper signage when cleaning floors and removes signage when floor is dry.
- Removes dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from any surfaces using appropriate chemicals.
- Cleans and maintains apartment bathrooms frequently.
- Assists in cleaning hallways, stairways, and elevators in buildings if needed.
- Discards waste and trash into proper containers and re-lines trash receptacles with plastic liners.
Minimum Education Required:
Minimum 8th grade education. Must be able to verbally communicate in English with Residents and staff.
Experience strongly preferred.
Fleet Landing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace